Saturday, December 11, 2004

Something fishy at Stah Mahket

I forgot to tell you that Operation Free Fish went off without a hitch.

Well, there was a little hitch, but you have to expect a hitch with 14 yr old cashiers. Not his fault, certainly. The 16 yr old manager simply didn't inform him on how to handle a free food coupon so that he could feel important when he pressed some magic button to make it all okay.

I did not, as Sus suggested, get the most expensive product Stah Mahket offers. I got fillets. Thank you, Sus.

(And thank you, Papa Warhovah.)

3 comments:

Eunice Burns said...

Fish. It does a body good.

Hey, remember that cute Yummy Yucky book?? Hopefully the little guy was right -- fish sticks/fillets taste better than fish food.

And yes, I called a book "cute." And it was praise. And I'm not ashamed. So nyah.

JoBiv said...

I hereby decree that you, Sus Warhovah, are allowed to use cute as praise on my blog. Everyone else can go suck an egg.

I don't mean that. Sucking eggs is gross. Definitely fits in the YUCKY category.

Eunice Burns said...

But paired with bananas (a la Mama Warhovah), sucking on eggs can be quite nutritious.