Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Okay, I admit I was ill at ease with prior quiz results

Just so you know, the quiz adapts its questions to your answers as you go, which I couldn't know the first time through. I was caught on the first question, and changed my answer the second time around, getting much closer results, methinks.




You're The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe!

by C.S. Lewis

You were just looking for some decent clothes when everything changed
quite dramatically. For the better or for the worse, it is still hard to tell. Now it
seems like winter will never end and you feel cursed. Soon there will be an epic
struggle between two forces in your life and you are very concerned about a betrayal
that could turn the balance. If this makes it sound like you're re-enacting Christian
theological events, that may or may not be coincidence. When in doubt, put your trust
in zoo animals.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.




Is that Carrie Fisher? Anyone?

5 comments:

Sarah said...

That's TOTALLY Carrie Fisher!!! Princess Leia IS the White Witch? The universe is crumbling around my ankles.

Sarah said...

Okay, I took it three times. First, I was I, Robot by Isaac Asimov. If I am ANYTHING, I am definitely NOT something by Asimov.

Secondly, I was The Things they Carried. Also wrong.

The third I can accept:
Prufrock and Other Observationsby T.S. Eliot Though you are very short and often overshadowed, your voice is poetic and lyrical. Dark and brooding, you see the world as a hopeless effort of people trying to impress other people. Though you make reference to almost everything, you've really heard enough about Michelangelo. You measure out your life with coffee spoons.

That's not really cheating, right?

JoBiv said...

Definitely not cheating, as some of the questions are decidedly odd. Try the States Quiz, too. I started taking it aiming for certain states, and finally got Massachusetts after answering the following question correctly.

You love Dunkin Donuts:

a. A lot
b. A WHOLE lot

(a. leads you to Rhode Island... Hahahahahaha...)

Sarah said...

I did the states quiz and came up Iowa on my first try. FYI, Iowa is just across the river from Omaha; not too shabby. Not that I want to live in Iowa, or have people think I am from Iowa.

Then I tried again, in an effort to get Oregon/Washington and I got South Dakota instead. Whatever.

For the country quiz (it's fun, okay?) I came up France. Then Vatican City. Then Canada.

JoBiv said...

I kept getting Bosnia-Hersogovina. Hahahaha... And then I was so proud when I got Canada. To share with all:

You're Canada!

People make fun of you a lot, but they're stupid because you've got a much better life than they do. In fact, they're probably just jealous. You believe in crazy things like human rights and health care and not dying in the streets, and you end up securing these rights for yourself and others. If it weren't for your weird affection for ice hockey, you'd be the perfect person.