Saturday, November 20, 2004

Pennies from heaven

Every time it rains, it rains
Pennies from heaven
Each silver cloud contains
Pennies from heaven...

I GOT PAID! And in rapid succession:

a. I rode on the T in the company of four men in colonial dress
b. I ate a fabulous dinner, with MEAT in it!
c. I got a free drink at the Pour House! Sweet!
d. I talked with two brits who needed advice on which club to go to because they refused to stand in line for Foggle My Goggle.
e. I received two long-stem red roses from a girl on the T who was headed to Germany the next day and didn't want the flowers to rot in her absence.
f. I SLEPT!

Wow. And now I'm going to buy the following luxury items: fresh fruit, ground beef, and CEREAL!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow - and I though things were going well for me when I saw twin May Kay Cadillacs at the coffee shop!

And as the Morton Salt Container says:
When it rains, it pours.

Eunice Burns said...

Wait, is Foggle My Goggle the real name, or is that the name we made up because it's much easier to remember and funner to say? Yes, I said funner.

Congrats on your paycheck. You deserve it!

JoBiv said...

It's The Foggy Goggle, Sus. You made up Foggle My Goggle because it's funner to say. :)

Eunice Burns said...

Seriously, though, it's a LOT funner to say.