Saturday, May 21, 2005

This house is clee-ah

"Ah have exorsized the demons. This house is clee-ah." - The midgety lady from Poltergeist

I have been cleaning for the last two days. I couldn't help it, and then I couldn't stop it. Now my skin has little rashes from the bleach and other cleaning supplies, and my fingers hurt from using this crappy scrubbing brush thingy.

But I think it will help. I want to feel like I love my apartment before I leave it. I do love it, that's not all that hard, but I guess I want to feel like I'm worthy of its beauty. Gosh, it's purty.

And yes, I will be leaving it. I've been doing the math (JoBiv? doing math? You sure?) and having smallish panic attacks about my finances, my loans coming due again, my life crumbling around my shoulders because I can't make an effing phone call once in a while... And yes, I have to move to a cheaper place, perhaps with two roomies. Maybe I will be more forgiving if there are two of them.

For the time being, I shall enjoy my little corner of the Shangri-la that is Brookline Massachusetts, and I'll invite my brothers to visit One More Time before I move.

In case you're wondering, they did not remember my birthday. I won't bring that up when I invite them, because I don't want them to come out of guilt. Not really. Well, maybe if it will help.

Gosh my apartment is purty.

No comments: