Wednesday, October 27, 2004

A photo that has little to do with this entry


joe's flower
Originally uploaded by JoBiv!.
Thank you, Joe Friend, for the beautiful photo.

I love how reflections look like shadows but have a different relationship with light. They're like shadows with more personality. Just like Jon Mayer is the Angelina Jolie of male musicians.

Okay, not like that, but that's a funny comparison, no?

Speaking of the GRE's, answer me this:

Pluck is to quail as:

a. shear is to sheep
b. grin is to frown
c. Jon Mayer is to Angelina Jolie

I think I'm so funny.

Still in a funk. It's not the same funk, it's kind of a Latin Funk, like Yerba Buena. I have energy in my body and none in my mind (which is not to say that YB's music is brainless, just that it's Latin Funk and I am brainless). My paper for Bloomers goes along swimmingly despite this. Curious.

No comments: