Friday, September 17, 2004

Good mornin' Neighbor!

I have decided to make my post titles links to random other blogspots. Y'know how you're offered "Next Blog" by way of a nifty button at the top right of the page? I have already clicked it for you! And perhaps clicked it again until I find something worthy. And then I share it with you, and it's like I'm introducing you to my neighbors.

As I told poor Dana last night, it's like a Blog Party. HA! (Get it? Block Party? Blog Party? I know... awful.)

So this one's visually stunning, and then that's about it. I have no idea what this girl is talking about.


Speaking of gettin' to know people, H-Bomb and I have bonded yet further. Can I get a what-what for roommate bonding? (What what!) It turns out we both like really dumb kid jokes. I was telling her about my brother DannySmacks, whose jokes are always inappropriate for the time, place, and audience. Then she told me this gem:

"What's brown and sticky?" sez She.

"I dunno," sez I.

"A stick," sez she.

And I laughed heartily.

So then I told her this one, and I confess it is one of my favorites. In fact, if ever I am trading jokes with you and I start telling this one, do not crush my lil heart by saying, "I already know this one, you wrote it in one of your posts." Just smile and let me tell it, and you will hear me giggle uncontrollably. Ahem:

"Where did Napoleon keep his armies?" sez I.

"I dunno. Where?" sez H-Bomb.

"Up his sleevies!" sez I, and then the giggling ensues...

Giggling now, in fact...

Recovering...

Okay, as I was saying, I have decided that H-Bomb can stay as long as she lets me giggle at my own dumb kid jokes. And if she learns that I have excellent taste in films and music, and therefore does not have to act so surprised when she enjoys something I recommend, we just might be friends. And if she continues to let me try out her ice cream flavors, too. That's important.

Hehehe... sleevies...

No comments: