Monday, September 06, 2004

Four out of five JoBivs recommend...

It's Labor Day. Shouldn't I be frolicking or fighting holiday traffic or washing lighter fluid/charcoal soot off my hands?

Instead, I think I will talk about how Franz Ferdinand is like The Strokes but good.

Trust my judgement, by the way. I have excellent taste in music and movies. People always act surprised when they like something that I recommended, which I think is funny. Frinstance, the H-Bomb and Tom went to go see Garden State, on my recommendation. They came back very pleased with the experience, and H-Bomb kept saying, "No, really, it was a really great movie!" Um, I know. Remember, I told you that? And we do have similar tastes in some things, so she shouldn't really be shocked that she liked something I liked.

Okay, so when I say similar tastes, I mean that we both eat copious amounts of ice cream and watch Smallville on purpose.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ack! I need to see that movie.

JoJo, you have faboo musical tastes. And books. And friends. Hee hee. I'm still working on that survey. Am half done - not too late?

JoBiv said...

Not too late, Miss Sarah! Because I'm taking my sweet mother-lovin' time getting it all together. Shocking, I know.