Thursday, July 28, 2005

Step right up for new tricks!

In case you were wondering, the Pea has perfected the following new tricks:

1. Folding her lips in and popping her mouth open repeatedly. I call it "The Lil Old Man chewing gum" trick.

2. Walking while holding onto only one of my fingers. I love this trick. It keeps my back from threatening to snap in half.

3. Growing a top tooth! Ow!

4. The complicated stomach-to-sitting maneuver. She had already mastered the reverse process.

5. Signing for "more," which she had previously confused with clapping.

God, babies are cool.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've just a question for you. Why a your title Blog is in Italian?

Eunice Burns said...

Check your email. I need your new address, lady!

JoBiv said...

It's in Italian because I am half Italian. Also, I love languages, and know how to say "I am the cheese" in several. I had a feeling now one else would have this title - bonus.

Anonymous said...

Thanks answering me. And good luck with yer blog from Italy!