Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Saraaaah...

Saaaarah, nooo time is a gooood time for goodbyeeee...

Sigh. I hope she stays forevor. And I will love her and hug her and name her George.

Small update:

Life has been very busy these days. Between Meera's GORGE-O wedding and Sarah's in-townness, there is much to do and see and talk about. It's so nice to have Sarah around. We both get to talk about things we don't get to talk about. And we've done nice, relaxing, Bostony things, like eating at Trident, walking along Newbury, looking for bunnies at the Arboretum (saw one!), watching Home Movies at Dana's, talking to Bloomers... Today we may hit some museums, and then the world will be perfect.

I also went ice skating last night with Norah the Fabulous. Two big spills, mostly unhurt. I love that moment when the awkwardness falls away and my body moves how it should. I got there. Before the second spill, that is.

Did I mention that I'm on vacation from Pea? I miss that baby. She's a little bit mine, y'know? She'll be bursting with new tricks when she gets back. I'm so sad that I'm not there to see them as they come. I miss her face, her fangs, her poopy diapers, her fake-crying. Sigh. My Pea.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Between the bruises and the sunburn, I hope your epidermis gets a chance to heal!

Thanks for a loverly week, JoJo -- wish we could have eaten more cheese together. I'm going to hide under an apple cart for a while.

JoBiv said...

YOR WELCOME!

Whenever I wince in pain, I think of you and I'm glad.

Ha!