Thursday, March 13, 2008

silhouette nouveau

Got m'hairs cut. One of my regulars insisted on cutting it as I would be an instant advertisement for his shop. Smart, and he gave me a deeep discount. He also insisted on coloring it. I'm not so comfortable with the highlights, but hey, it's only hair.

My brother's lung, oh worriers, is on the mend. They've blown it up, done some confusing surgery and sealed him shut. He's still in the hospital and they'll release him when he's able to take pain medication orally. Should be soon.

I'm going home for Easter.

Sigh.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

!!! You look great! Are you keeping it straight?

Mine does need a little chop-chop action.

Hope your brother is better soon--

Momma Moose said...

That haircut is FAB! Love it!

We're looking forward to seeing you, and send our best to bro, et al...

Amanda said...

your haircut looks fantastic! makes me wish i'd gotten my cut all short and cute like that the other day, rather than my usual scaredy cat inch trim.