Wednesday, April 19, 2006

All's well that ends well...

Not only did my family love the Novelist, he loved them back. He, in fact, had a WONDERMOUS time. He had a much better time than I did, of course, although my experience was not as tragic as previous trips. It was nice to have my anxiety centered on how they'd treat The Novelist, how his weekend would go. It made it a little easier to relax.

Still, the pattern repeated per usual. Get home, say hi to brothers, get to work, ignore comments, ignore comments...

I'm content, stressed, exhausted. Disarmed for a few days. Must aquire reinforcements.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always found your family to be quite charming, Jo. In fact, I was just thinking about something Mrs. Biv said once when I read this little item in the Buffalo News today.

>>>Abigail Fillmore Chapter of National Society, Daughters of the American Revolution, will meet at 7 p.m. Friday in the Lancaster home of Doreen Cesari. Ethel Zybczynski will give a program on DAR insignia. Mary O'Shei will be co-hostess.<<<

Eunice Burns said...

Yippee! He's in like flynn, baby!