Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The Post of Revelations

Friday: Former best friend thinks another friend is going to hell because he is gay. (Didn't call her to get together. Can't imagine sitting across from her while she idly sips coffee.

Saturday: No matter how heartbroken I am for my oldest brother Tom (his gf of 7 years dumped him), I still can't talk to him for more than five minutes straight without wanting to kick his ass. (Sidenote -- I AM in love with his dog, Maxine.)

Sunday: I will not fit into my family as long as I stay sober.

Monday: Dan doesn't stick around when I'm home for one reason; He feels no need to impress me.

Tuesday: I only like my father before noon (before he starts drinking), but this is the time when he doesn't seem to like me.

NOT a revelation: I need to get back to Brookline, and fast...

1 comment:

J. Carryll Thomas said...

Thanks for the snail mail. I hope that your New Year is filled with happier revelations. Specifically lottery-related ones.