Saturday, June 18, 2005

Dealing

...with the following:

1. Dan and gf just took off on a 2-month long RV trip during which they will not visit me. (Yes, they will visit Tom in Cleveland.)

2. Need to move. Need first/last/security. Can't afford real summer sandals above the caliber of Old Navy flipflops.

3. The Intake lady at the mental health center said something like, "It looks like I can't fit you into MY schedule. Let me see if this other therapist can handle the issues you need to deal with."

4. Deep embarrassment due to the manuscript I sent to the BPL contest. DEEP, pervading, soul-squishing embarrassment.

5. General disappointment in my friendship Skillz.

6. No computer. No internet. No time to tell you all these things, or to respond to emails, or to find apartments, or to find directions to places I need to go, or to do anything useful to a girl who fears and loathes the phone.

7. Summer weather means wearing less clothing. Less clothing means baring things I don't want to show, slumping my way past the dozen or so contractors working on the house near Lil Pea's place, praying they don't look, don't say anything.

8. Singing... choir is ending tomorrow. Arnie is not dependable. Refer to #6 before you tell me to find something else.

9. Family. Good god I'm not even going to write any of it. I could puke. I could cry.

I'm just gonna go.

No comments: